Our intentions going forward are as follows:
- all home learning will be communicated via the Seesaw platform
- pupils will access home learning through See Saw which can be downloaded as an app or through a website
- your child will come home with instructions and a QR code to log on to their See Saw account
- in the event you do not have access to the internet please contact the school for support
- we expect your child to complete all work on paper unless they are instructed otherwise for certain activities
- your child’s class teacher or a member of the year group team will contact your child weekly to talk about their work and feedback to them how they are doing
- we will provide your child with a daily timetable for them to follow
If you have any questions or issues with the remote learning, or for anything else, please email the Year 6 team:
At Milton Park, we have been using a blended approach to support pupils with their remote learning. All children have been set up with Seesaw accounts where their teachers post work and activities for them to complete.
Below is a short guide about Seesaw and a web link to a video explaining how to use it.