Welcome to our Year 1 home learning page.
This is where we will provide activities for you to complete at home, together with providing the necessary support and guidance you may require.
We have been working with the children to develop skills that will allow them to work with greater independence and resilience. To support your child with their learning, allow them to work as independently as possible, supporting only when needed.
Children are expected to log into Seesaw everyday and complete the assigned activities. A timetable of the activities for the day will be found on Seesaw. Teachers will approve work and comment where necessary on presentation, accuracy and completion. As using their finger to write on a device can be difficult, children may record work on a lined piece of paper and ask an adult to upload a photo. Children may also record audio clips in response to questions.
Please support your child by providing a suitable learning space that is quiet and free of distractions.
You can contact us on the year 1 email: email@example.com
Username: first 4 letters of first name first 4 letters of surname
If you are having problems logging into Bug Club, try changing your settings.
- Go to Google Chrome's Settings
- Go to 'Advanced' section
- Then, click 'Privacy and security'
- Scroll down and look for the 'Site Settings' and click it
- Click 'Cookies and site data'
- Disable 'Block third-party cookies'
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on.
- To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third-party cookies.”
Enabling cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
1. From your home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
2. Make sure that the "Block All Cookies" and "Prevent Cross Site Tracking' is turned off.
Safari on Mac
1. Open Safari if it is not already open.
2. Click the "Safari" menu and choose "Preferences" and then "Privacy"
3. Depending on your version of OS:
4. Look for "Prevent Cross Site Tracking" and disable this setting.
Chrome on iPad – iOS 14
Go to Settings
Switch the Allow Cross-Website Tracking On