Thank you for all of your continued support during this time. As of the 22nd October, we have a legal duty to provide home education in the event of pupils self-isolating or a school closure. We have been busy training the children how to access this. Please read this letter in line with our remote learning policy which is on our school website under policies.
Our intentions going forward are as follows:
- all home learning will be communicated via the Seesaw platform
- pupils will access home learning through See Saw which can be downloaded as an app or through a website
- your child will come home with instructions and a QR code to log on to their See Saw account- these can be found in the front of their reading records.
- in the event you do not have access to the internet please contact the school for support
- we expect your child to complete all work on paper for certain activities
- your child’s class teacher or a member of the year group team will contact your child weekly to talk about their work and feedback to them how they are doing
- we will provide your child with a daily timetable for them to follow
If you have any questions or issues with the remote learning, or for anything else, please email the Year team:
This is the timetable that reflects how the children work in school. The order in which the lessons begin are the times we have scheduled the Seesaw lessons to become available. Some of you will take longer to do some activities than others. This is also the same as in school. Below are some links to websites which you might find helpful, both to further explain how to do your learning, and to challenge yourselves if you finish a task quickly.