Milton Park Primary Schools welcomes it's duties to ensure that everyone in our school community is treated with mutual respect and dignity. Each person in our community will be given fair and equal opportunities to develop their full potential with positive regard to gender, ethnicity, cultural and religious background, age, sexuality or disability.
Equality objectives 2022- 2023
To use performance data to monitor pupil achievement and respond to variations between groups of pupils, subjects, key stages, trends over time and comparisons with other schools.
- To raise the awareness and skills of staff to promote fairness, equality and good relations in the context of their role.
- To provide an environment that welcomes, protects and respects diverse people.
- To ensure that all pupils and other stakeholders are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to school life.
- To increase pupil awareness and understanding of different communities through assemblies and cultural events.
- To raise awareness of the impact of bullying, especially where this relates to protected characteristics.
- To monitor the incidence of policy breaches.