Milton Park Primary School

Every day a learning adventure


*** Parent Coffee morning Tuesday 14th June 9:30-11:00 ***
Come to talk to our SENDco for support, advice and guidance around anything you would like to know more about or come to meet other parents and share your thoughts and advice with each other.
We will also be having the NSPCWT (North Somerset Parent Carers Working Together) team with us. To find out more visit the link below:

Special Educational Needs and Disability 

At Milton Park Primary School we recognise that pupils have individual needs. Some pupils require more support than others. If these pupils are to achieve their full potential, we must recognise this and plan accordingly.


We acknowledge that a significant proportion of pupils will have special educational needs at some time in their school career. Some of these pupils may require additional support throughout their time in school, whilst others may need specific intervention for a brief period to help overcome more short term needs.


If there is something not on here you would like included or there is something you feel could be improved, please contact Miss Gooding.

Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator

Miss Gooding is our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator. She is a teaching member of staff Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and she is out of class  Friday for her SENDCo role and to meet with parents/carers and other professionals.

Miss Gooding can be contacted on the school telephone number (01934) 624868 or by email

Additional links for support and guidance around SEND:

Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

If you would like to book an appointment with our school SENDCo (Miss Gooding), complete the form below and she will get back to you as soon as possible.