Early Years Foundation Stage –Vision statement
‘Every day a learning adventure’
- We aim to give the children the best start to their school life and inspire lifelong learning.
- We provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is valued and their views respected.
- We encourage the children to have high expectations of themselves and have a good understanding of how they learn through the EYFS characteristics of learning.
- We strive to develop positive relationships with the children, their families and the wider community to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- We plan and deliver a curriculum, using the EYFS framework, to enable all children to achieve good progress from their starting points. We aim provide a balance of child- initiated, adult led and quality child/adult interactions that encourage children to be independent as well as to collaborate effectively with their peers.
- We value the importance play and aim to provide quality learning provocations both in the classroom and in the outdoor environment as well as a variety of relevant, challenging, and stimulating first hand experiences.