We can't wait to show you around our caring and beautiful school. Give us a call or send us an e-mail to arrange a visit.
' Leaders ensure that pupils receive high-quality pastoral support. Pupils feel that staff will support them with any problem they have. Consequently, pupils feel safe because staff care for and nurture them. Leaders ensure that pupils learn to read as soon as they start school.'
OFSTED March 2022
We can't wait to show you around our warm and welcoming school so you can understand how it feels to be a part of the Milton Park family.
Give us a call, email or message us to book your tour on the 20th September or 20th November. Times are:
10am, 1.30pm, 4pm and 6pm.
Early Years Foundation Stage –Vision statement
‘Every day a learning adventure’
- we aim to give the children the best start to their school life and inspire lifelong learning
- we provide a happy, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is valued and their views respected
- we encourage the children to have high expectations of themselves and have a good understanding of how they learn through the EYFS characteristics of learning
- we strive to develop positive relationships with the children, their families and the wider community to enable all children to achieve their full potential
- we plan and deliver a curriculum, using the EYFS framework, to enable all children to achieve good progress from their starting points
- we aim provide a balance of child- initiated, adult led and quality child/adult interactions that encourage children to be independent as well as to collaborate effectively with their peers
- we value the importance of play and aim to provide quality learning provocations both in the classroom and in the outdoor environment as well as a variety of relevant, challenging, and stimulating first hand experiences